We are growing and hiring. Be a part of our team and join us!
CaSys offers a dynamic and technologically advanced work environment, where employees are focused on results and have opportunities for professional development. Our team of experts leads the payment card industry thanks to their experience, innovation and ambition. We are committed to providing the highest quality services and expertise to our clients.
For our fast growing team, we are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to support the processes of maintaining and improving our card products and payment management systems.
What you will do:
- Installation and database management (Oracle, MS SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Monitoring performance and security level
- Automating processes and scripts
- Analysis and problem solving
- Configuration support and testing web services and applications
- Technical documentation maintenance and update
- Contribute to team for the design of new IT infrastructure solutions and models
- You’ll be part of the team contributing to the design of new IT infrastructure solutions and models
Who are you:
- You are interested in new technologies, you enjoy following new trends in the digital payments industry and are eager to learn more about technologies behind
- Open and communicative person with ability to adapt and work in a dynamic environment
- You have solid technical and analytical skills
- You are ready to work in a team, but also to take your own responsibilities
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills
- Working experience with payment systems and databases will be considered as a big plus
What you will get:
This is a great opportunity for you to join a leading company in the payments industry, build your skills and career through innovative use of different tools and technologies. You will grow, develop and be part of an amazing team of professionals. We offer competitive and flexible working conditions and good employee benefits.
If you think you want to join us, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to contact you.
CaSys AD requests that you do not submit sensitive data such as nationality, religion and private life details in your applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. By submitting your application, you will be deemed to agree that CaSys may process your personal data for the purposes of the employment process.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by submitting a request to the Personal Data Protection Officer at e-mail: email@example.com.