CaSys offers a dynamic and technologically advanced working environment where employees are focused on results and have the opportunity for professional development. Our team of experts leads the payment card industry thanks to their experience, innovation, and ambition. We provide the highest quality services and expertise to our clients.
For our growing team, we are looking for an E-commerce Engineer, with or without working experience, to contribute to the monitoring, maintenance and testing of digital payment processing systems.
- Creating and making manual tests to confirm the functionality of the cPay e-commerce system services, including the 3DS2 authentication process through international Mastercard/VISA networks and card issuing banks.
- Identifying, reporting, and tracking defects observed during testing.
- Implementation of daily procedures for monitoring system processes and resources.
- Communication with e-commerce merchants, analysis, and resolution of disputed transactions.
- Support during system configuration and parameterization, manual and functional testing of new versions.
- Keeping accurate and detailed documentation for testing services and procedures, updating existing technical documentation.
- Collaboration with other teams to solve problems and improve the quality of the system and services.
Who are you?
- You are interested in new technologies, enjoy following new trends in the digital payments industry and are interested in learning more.
- You are an open and communicative person, with the ability to work in a team, but are also responsible and proactive
- You have solid technical and analytical skills, and a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- You have an advanced knowledge of English
- Working experience with payment systems would be considered an advantage.
What will you get?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a company that is a leader in the payment industry, to build a career path and acquire skills by using innovative tools and technological solutions. You will grow, develop and be part of an amazing team of professionals. We offer flexible working conditions, competitive salary, and benefits package for our employees.
If you want to join us, please send your CV to: email@example.com and we will be happy to contact you.
Please do not share sensitive data such as nationality, religion, and details of private life in your applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.